Are you attempting to resolve your refresh feed on Instagram?
Don’t worry. In this article let us see how to solve the issue step by step:
Instagram is a mobile app that allows users to edit and upload photographs and short videos.
With over a billion active users worldwide, Instagram is one of the most downloaded apps in the world.
Moreover, It’s a great way to keep up with the lives of people you admire while also discovering new and fascinating visual material.
Users can add a description to each post and utilize hashtags and location-based location data to index and find them within the app.
Users can like, comment on, and bookmark other people’s posts, much like they can on other social media platforms.
Even They can also send private messages to their friends using the Instagram Direct tool.
Instagram For Business Purpose
It is a platform that can be used by both individuals and corporations. Companies can create a free business account on the photo-sharing app to advertise their brand and products.
Free engagement and impression metrics are available to businesses with business accounts.
More than 1 million advertisers use this app to share their stories and drive commercial results, according to Instagram’s website.
Furthermore, 60% of users claim the app helps them discover new products.
Free to use – It is free to use, just like other social media platforms.
Privacy & Security – Instagram’s privacy and security policy are one of its most appealing features.
Furthermore, the private status of the publications can be proven. Other users who want to see the images, videos, or any other feature of the profile should send a follow-up request to the individual with the private account if they choose this option.
This user has the power to approve or deny such a request.
It’s Great for Mobile Advertisers – It’s a mobile-friendly tool for getting your message across.
Best for Photo Sharing – This is the best photo-sharing site, so if you’re a photographer or graphic designer, Instagram is the ideal option.
Rely on Images – This app is image-based.
You will receive more likes, comments, and followers if your photographs are appealing. In case, if the photographs aren’t appealing enough, the account will lose followers, and if you run a virtual business, your firm will fail.
Addictive – Like other social networking sites, Instagram is also addictive. Once you get addicted to this app, it will cost you a lot. It will take up a lot of your time.
Mobile-Friendly Design – This app was designed exclusively for usage on mobile devices because it has many features. Insta has a desktop version as well, but it is limited in capabilities when compared to the mobile version. To use Instagram, you must have at least a smartphone.
Image Privacy – This app has a number of drawbacks, one of which is the lack of image privacy. You can’t change the privacy settings for each photo separately. They’re either private or open to the public.
However, it might be unpleasant when you want to see new photographs but Instagram gives you the error ‘Couldn’t refresh the feed.’
So let’s see how to fix this error through step-by-step:
Why Instagram couldn’t refresh feed occurs?
The Internet connection is low.
Firstly, the most likely cause of your Instagram feed not refreshing is a poor or unstable internet connection.
As a result, the Instagram app can not download the most recent photographs and videos into your feed.
The App Isn’t Updated
Secondly, if you’re using an earlier version of the Instagram app, you may run into problems, such as the inability to load the most recent posts.
Wrong Date & Time
If you don’t have the correct time and date specified on your phone, Instagram may not work properly. If the time and date on Instagram don’t match the ones you’ve chosen, the app may meet different values, which can cause issues.
Instagram’s Cache Is Full
If your device’s Instagram cache files are full, it may cause performance issues that prevent your Instagram feed from updating.
How to fix “Couldn’t refresh feed” on Instagram
#1 Check your internet connection
- You can see if the ‘Couldn’t refresh feed’ error is fixed by signing out and back into the Instagram app.
- When you get an Instagram feed error, the first thing you should do is verify your internet connection.
- Check to see if your Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection is working properly currently.
- You can also reset your connection by turning on airplane mode once on your device.
- Sometimes, if too many people use your internet connectivity, it might be a problem for other apps to work.
#2 Log out of the app and login again
- Firstly, open the Instagram app.
- Secondly, tap on your profile picture.
- Thirdly, click on the three lines that will be present in the top right corner.
- Then click on the settings.
- Finally, tap log out.
- Check if the Instagram app is error-free by logging in again.
#3 Set your Date & Time automatically
- On your device, tap on settings.
- Then click General.
- So, under General tap on Date & Time.
- Finally, turn Set Automatically on.
- When you set your date and time to automatic, it will automatically update to the current day and time.
- To avoid Instagram problems, make sure you have the correct date and time on your device.
#4 Update or Re-Install your Instagram app
Check to see if the app is up to date. Check to see if the app is up to date. If it isn’t, click ‘Update’ to get the most up-to-date version. Uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app on your phone is another option.
#5 Clear Instagram cache
- Go to ‘Apps’ > ‘Instagram’ in your device’s settings menu.
- Next, search and select the ‘Clear Cache’ option to remove all Instagram cache files from your smartphone.
- After clearing your cache, you’ll have to log in again when you access the app. As a result, before emptying the cache for Instagram, be sure you know your passcode.
How to report this to Instagram?
- There’s also another way that you can report this issue.
- Firstly, open the Instagram app and login into your account.
- Secondly, tap on your profile picture.
- Thirdly, click on the three lines that are on the top right corner.
- Then tap on Settings.
- Tap Help and choose the option Report a problem.
- Finally, write your issue and submit it to them.
These are the easiest and most used ways that you can refresh your Instagram feed. Mostly this issue occurs because of poor internet connection or if the storage is full on your device. Follow the above steps to solve the issue and enjoy scrolling down with your Instagram.
So, if you like this blog, share it with your friends. Follow PublishSquare to get more updates on blogs like this.