As a blogger or a graphic designing beginner or digital marketer, we all may try out a simple graphic designing tool known as Canva. But why Canva? Because Canva is an easy use tool with lots of free templates and stock images to use in our social media. Then why do we need Canva Alternatives?
Because even though canva offers many free templates and images some attractive designs and templates are only available in the premium version of canva which is quite expensive. So users who are using a free version have to use the same free templates again and again.
Other than Canva there are many graphic designs tool online which has a new set of templates, images and illustrations with affordable pricing plans. In this blog, we are going to see about Canva Alternatives that have a wide range of new trendy templates and more features
Table of Contents:
Top free canva alternatives:
Pixelied is one of the best Canva Alternations which is a design tool that helps users to create marketing collaterals, edit images, and create mockups easily without engaging a designer.
All these can be done by a beginner who doesn’t have any professional knowledge of designing and the designs can be created from scratch or by using the premade templates provided, so it is very effective.
It is easy to use designing software that is used to create stunning designs for your social media and blogs. It has 25 plus formats, so users can create all types of social media posts, ad designs here.
Features of Pixelied:
- This software has a ready to use templates so user can easily create a design for their social accounts
- It has millions of free stock images without any restrictions, so we can use copyright free images
- Easy mockup creation option, so user can create best designs for their products
- AI based background removal tool, so tidious background removal process can be done in a single click
Why do Designers love Pixelied:
- Attractive pre made templates for all type of graphic designs
- Single Click Background Remover
- Neat workspace
- Easy integration with social medias
- Low quantity of Illustrations
- Mockup saving time is very slow
- Background remover credit is limited
- Foreever free plan with all basic features, 3 downloads and 5 background credits per month
- Lifetime plan- $97/one time with 4000+ premium templates, 100 background credits/month and unlimited downloads
It is the best canva alternative to create a stunning design for social media posts in just a minute. This software has thousands of templates you can easily access them with a specialized search option.
Crello is an online design tool for creating the best animation and graphics for social media and other online platforms. It has an easy to use app that is available in both google play store and the app store. The best part is that no professional knowledge is needed to create the graphic designs in Crello.
Features of Crello:
- Add any music to a image, text or mp4 file with just a single click
- Free access to variety of music tracks, so user can easily add audio to their video
- Excellect animation tool that is used to animate the logos and elements in a design
- Thousands of icons, elements, badges, labels are available, so user can create unique feature they want
Why do designers love Crello?
- High quality animations
- Price is affordable than other tools
- More features in free plan
Limitations of Crello:
- No integration with stock images sites
- Only 5 downloads per month on free plan
- Starter- $0 with 50K+ templates, background removal feature and more
- Pro- $10/month with full starter plan pack, unlimted brand kits, downloads and more
Easil software is one of the best canva alternatives that is a simple Graphic Design tool used to engage the audience with attractive design to stand out from the crowd.
This designing software offers prebuilt customizable templates and a Drag and Drop tool to build a design from scratch. Collaborate with team to fully automate the workflow.
Features of Easil:
- Advanced image editing like Shadow, glow, effects for free so it saves your time and money
- It allows users to create animated gifs, so users can create high-quality engagement driving designs
- Templates for updated every week so you can create a new variety of designs
Why do designers love Easil?
- Easy to use
- Best customer service
- New pre built templates
- Only web platform is available
- Limited filter options
- Sometime it takes long time to load images and designs
- Free plan with 2500+ inclusive templates and more basic features
- Easil Plus- $7.50/member/month with 10000+ inclusive templates and more features
- Easil Edge- $59/member/month with 20000+ inclusive templates and more features
It is a designing plus publishing tool best for brands as users can represent slides with the designer viewer and download high-resolution print type designs for their home or office.
Desygner has a collection of professionally designed templates where users can choose from their design library to match different styles, trends, and industries and it has millions of assets to implement in the designs.
Features of Desygner:
- This is a drag and drop software, so users can insert features easily
- It is app platform is available for both ios and android
- Other than social media designs it also has a pdf editor and logo maker so user can edit different type of files in single platform
Why do designers love Desygner?
- Compatible to use in mobile as well as desktop
- High privacy control
- Tons of pre built templates and premium icons
- Sometimes Laggy
- No customer service in free version
- Foreever free plan with 1000+ free templates and more
- Pro+- $4.95/month all premum templates and more
- Business- $9.95/month with all pro plus features and same day business support
- Enterprise- Customized pricing with all features a user need
This software is one of the designing software that is best for non-professional designers. It is optimised for better performance, so users don’t have to worry about loading.
Snappa is a cloud-based graphics software for social media, personal, and marketing purposes so creating visual content easily without the use of complex tools like those in Photoshop and other similar software.
Features of Snappa:
- No learning curve, so user can start using it easily
- 16 plus designing formats
- Easy one click background removal(available in pro version)
- They are providing social media scheduling options, so we can easily create and publish our designs online
Why do designers love Snappa?
- Customizabe folders and organisations
- One click design resize
- Single click background removal
- Best video tutorials
- In-Depth learning curve
- Mobile versions are not available
- Only annual subscription is available
- Free plan with 3 downloads per month
- Pro plan- $10/month with 6000+ templates, social media integration and more
- Team plan- $20/month with all pro plan features and team collaboration feature
It is a whole package of designing software that is used to create unique designs, logos, videos and posts for your brand and social accounts. Visme helps to create attractive infographics in some simple steps.
Visually stimulating content for your business to boost your sales can be created using Visme, so it is the best tool for professional business designs
Features of Visme:
- They are offering free online courses certification to learn designing from scratch
- It has unique templates, icons, data widgets, flowcharts ets, so user can create a format or file they want
- Visme conducts free live events frequently to clear the doubts and give useful tips
Why do designers love Visme?
- Useful tutorials
- Unique template designs
- More customer support
- Not suitable for funny designs
- Sometimes laggy
- Deep learing is required before start using
- Free account with limited templates and 100 MB storage
- Personal plan- $25/month with all free plan features and pdf download option
- Business Plan- $49/month with all personal plan features and many type of download options
This software is a great alternative to canva and photoshop for non-designers. All designing solutions are given under a single dashboard, so user can do their designing work like editing, adding effects, animation very easily
Features of PicMonkey:
- Best branding features which includes logos, mockups, badges and labels, so user can easily fic their brand mark in their design
- 30 plus designing formats, so user can create any type of design they want
- It has a cloud based storage, so user can access their design whenever they want
Why do designers love PicMonkey?
- User friendly and easy to use
- Frequently updating templates
- Many automatic features are available
- Sometimes it becomes laggy
- Difficult to work on multiple tabs
- No tutorials are available
- A free basic plan with very limited features
- Basic- $7.99/month with powerful editing tools
- Pro- $12.99/month with unlimited storage
- Business- $23/month with collaboration tools
It is the best slideshow and video making software that is very flexible and easy to use with just three clicks each time when you create a design. Tyle is based on artificial intelligence so it makes the video creation process effective.
Features of Tyle:
- Smart editor that can create contents for the posts automatically
- Text to speech tool is available, so just simply type your text and convert it into a high quality audio
- Magical resizing tool which facilitates easy resizing of a single design into multiple sizes
Why do designers love Tyle?
- Voice typing feature so it saves typing time
- Single click resizing of designs
- Automatic content creation
- Fixed number of prebuilt templates
- No manual resizing option for templates
- A free plan that is limited to up to 20 slides per video
- Monthly plan- $31
- Yearly plan- $294
Uniquely designed social media posts are one of the very important factors to drive traffic for your website or to increase your sales. Designing software helps you out with the pre-made templates and designs, so the time-consuming traditional old photoshop designs are replaced with this type of template.
We shared a Top 8 free canva alternatives for you in the above post. I hope you will find it helpful because all the software is free of cost and easy to use.
If you want to make changes in your designed layout just try the above software. If you like this blog, share it with your friends and follow our PublishSquare blog to get more posts like this.