What is CRM Software?
Customer Relationship Software helps businesses to manage effective relationships with customers. It benefits in increasing sales and profits
In this post, we are going to see the Top 20 best CRM software for growing your business. But before that let’s see some benefits of CRM software
Benefits of CRM software:
- Track and Manage Customer Interactions in a single system
- Manage customer data like contact, purchase details easily
- Automation of repetitive tasks
Active Campaign is a customer experience automation platform. It allows access to 500+ pre-built automation for all businesses.
It is a combination of email marketing, marketing automation and CRM. So it provides personalization across social, email, text and chat.
Features of Active Campaign:
- Automation Platform helps easy customer interaction
- Easily track buyer preferences
- Customized for the targeted audience
- one to one personal experience for each customer
- Use data from the Customer lifecycle for marketing
Pricing: Starts at $9/month
Hubspot Sales is an easy to use Sales CRM. It includes sales engagement tools, CPQ functionality and sales analytics.
It is the best CRM software for growing teams.
Features of HubSpot Sales
- Firstly, it has Sales force automation and marketing automation
- Secondly, it provides effective customer support
- Next important feature is all reporting and analytics data easily under single dashboard
Pricing: Free plan $0/month for 1 user
Salesforce CRM suits well for all business sizes and it supports nearly 16 languages. It offers good workflow automation but it fas only paid versions.
Features of Salesforce CRM Software:
- Firstly, it provides best lead and Contact Management
- It offers more workflow and automation
- Easy management of customer reports under single dashboard
- It has mobile application so use can use it anytime anywhere
Pricing: Monthly plan starts from $25/month
LACRM is one of the simple built CRM so it is best for small businesses. It is a simple web app from where can a business maintain their contacts, calendars and all
The best part of LACRM is its design, so a non-techy person also can use this web app.
Features Of LACRM:
- No training or tour guide, so starting this CRM is very easy
- All features in a single low price, so cost efficient
- Free Customer Service, so we can get support whenever we want for free
- Live FAQ with webinars
Pricing: Low Single Price $15/user/month
monday.com is an open platform where anyone can create tools for what they want. This tool supports 14 languages.
This is an easy to use and visual interface platform
Features of monday.com CRM
- Full drag and drop operation, so building tools will be easy
- Provides a collaborative space for your team, so they will stay aligh and effective
- 14 days free trail, no need to provide credit card details
Pricing: Basic plan starts at $8/month
Pipeliner CRM is an exceptional user engagement software. It has a sales friendly interface.
Uniform navigation and visual approach make the user learn the system quickly. So it drives high adoption rates and faster ROI
Pipeliner has a powerful reporting engine within the product. So reports are generated from any area within the system
Features of Pipeliner CRM:
- Sales force automation
- It doesnot require full time admin
- Easy to use with drag and drop, in-line editing etc.,
Pricing: Starter pack is $25/user/month
Freshsales CRM is a sales force automation that is very useful for the sales team.
The sales process is fully automated, so the sales team can do their work very effectively
All in one solution for marketing and sales teams thus helps to automate email campaigns and find sales opportunities etc
Features Of Freshsales CRM Software:
- It provides efficient tools for sales therefore making leads and sales are easy
- Best Solution for marketing teams
- One solution for all business sales needs
Price: Free plan $0/month
8. Flowlu CRM
Flowlu is one of the CRM software with the free basic plan. It is very efficient for business management.
Features of Flowlu:
- Easy to understand platform, so managing data will be effective
- Workspace helps to create tasks and automate it
Pricing: Basic plan is free $0/month
It is an intelligent CRM, therefore it thinks and works for its users.
Data from social media, contact lists, emails are automatically updated and maintained on behalf of you.
Features of Salesflare:
- Easy access from any device you use even in sidebars
- Can be integrated with 400+ platforms
- Very effective for small business
Pricing: Plan starts @ $33/user/month, but if billed monthly cost reduced to $29/user/month
SharpSpring is a revenue growth platform. It offers behaviour-based email marketing, landing page and blog builder, SEM and more
Features of SharpSpring:
- Provides intergration with hundreds of platforms
- Full summary on reporting and web analytics
- native or 3rd party CRM integration and universal CMS compatability
- It has Agency partner plans
Pricing: Sharpspring fixes price based on the number of contacts offered. For example, for $399/month 1000 contacts will be provided
Pipedrive is an easy to use sale management platform. It is the best tool for small business who aims to grow their business.
Features of Pipedrive:
- User can visualize sales pipeline, so it helps to maintain the important workflow
- Built-in forcasting and easy integration with other platforms
Pricing: Basic plan price is $12.50/user/month which is billed annually
Copper is the best to use CRM software from small businesses. All repetitive tasks regarding business will be automated easily.
Copper is the best solution for those who manage more sales and leads
Features of Copper:
- Emails, Customer present and past interactions are maintained under single dashboard
- Followup reminders, so workflow will be maintained
- It supports 7 languages
Pricing: Basic plan $25/month
Solid Performers CRM is a SAAS CRM and it is capable of multiple functions.
It allows clients to create additional functions, so they make things they need to work effectively.
Features of Solid Performers CRM:
- Custom Module Creation
- All business management under single dashboard
Pricing: Basic plan starts @ $81.5/month
Nimble is one of the leading Industry based CRM. It is best for office 365 and G Suite.
Nimble is best for both teams and individuals. Integration with inboxes and calendars so can create an excellent work experience.
Features of Nimble CRM Software:
- Free trial Available
- Get insights about customers and sales everywhere you work
- Single price access to all features
Zoho CRM is a special cloud-based CRM and integrated customer relationship platform.
They have an AI-powered assistant named Zia which provides advanced interpretation and suggestions for sales teams.
Features of Zoho CRM:
- Automate routine works, so teams can focus on sales
- It has ios and android app with business card scanner
- High security system, so users can focus on their work
- Sales team can easily track visitors of website, so more leads can be generated
- Forever free upto 3 users
Pricing: Basic Plan is free $0/month
We have seen the Top 15 best CRM Software both free and paid versions that help to grow your business. Follow PublishSquare to get interesting blog posts regarding social media tips, How-Tos & Guides.