How to Use Pinterest for Business? Pinterest is a popular media-sharing social website. Available as both a website and smartphone application, a user can upload, edit, and manage photos and videos known as pins- through collections known as a pinboard.
The Three Major Factors of Pinterest are as Follows
- Pin- A Pin is an image or video that you choose to share on Pinterest. Every pin links back to the source or URL.
- Board- A board is a collection of pins. A board helps to organize pins according to their nature or as per your choice. Food & Drinks, DIY, Automobile are some of the examples of boards.
- Feed- A Pinterest feed is just like a feed on any other social network-it’s a collection of links and content from boards and users that the Pinner has followed.
Pinterest is not just a social network it’s also a visual search engine and productivity tool. Find out how to use Pinterest for business. Are you currently just using Pinterest to plan your dream vacation or find delicious-looking baked goods to try or are you using Pinterest for business?
- Create a Pinterest marketing strategy.
- Pin engaging, captivating content.
- Try different Pin formats.
- Carefully plan your boards.
- Optimize your Pins for SEO.
- Try out different Pinterest ads.
How to use Pinterest for business?
Here are some tips and tricks for you.
Create a Pinterest marketing strategy
Just as you would with any other social media channel, start by drawing out a social media strategy for Pinterest don’t just jump right in.
Pin engaging, captivating content
Pinterest is a visual platform, so effectively using it for business means producing high-quality, engaging visual content to share.
Try different Pin formats
Pinterest is an image-sharing platform, but it’s not just about photos. Mix it up! Pin a video encouraging Pinners to shop at your e-commerce store or try adding multiple photos to a Pin to create a carousel.
Carefully plan your boards
As 97% of Pinterest searches are unbranded, your brand’s boards can help reach new Pinners interested in specific topics or learning specific things.
Optimize your Pins for SEO
Pinterest is a search engine, so make sure your business’s Pins are easy to find in a search! Include keywords in your Pins’ descriptions, on boards, and in hashtags.
Try out different Pinterest ads
Another effective way to market your business on Pinterest is with ads. Pinterest allows advertisers to target ads around keywords, interests, location, age, and other metrics and categories.
5 Suprising Pinterest Facts for Service Businesses
1. Pinterest is a visual search engine, not a social media
This is why things like SEO and keywords are super important on Pinterest. If you optimize your content & profile for search, you will get in front of potential clients when they’re actually searching for you and are ready to buy!
2. Your number of followers doesn’t really matter
A client of mine has less than 40 followers, but her pins still reach 20.000 people every month & bring her more than 160+ website visitors on a monthly basis.
3. A pin that you published months ago can suddenly go viral
I’ve seen this happen so many times already! A pin that didn’t really perform that well from the get-go will suddenly gain momentum and go viral. Just another reason why you should never delete your pins and give Pinterest enough time to work its magic.
4. You can fully automate your Pinterest marketing
There’s no need to be on the app every single day. You can create & schedule an entire month’s worth of content in just a couple of hours – learn how in my online course!
5. Pinterest is all about recycling your existing content
Simply take whatever content you already have (portfolio work, photos, blog posts, or podcast episodes), repurpose it for Pinterest, and let the platform turn it evergreen.
A win-win situation!
Top Reasons to use Pinterest
- Fastest growing social network
- The best visual tool for customers
- Killer way to host a contest
- SEO Benefits – Keywords + Hashtags
- Allows you to enhance your Brand Image
- Pins created from your site, link back to that page.
- Ability to pin videos and blog posts.
- Tell your Brand’s story with boards and pins.
- Users are ACTIVE!
- Allows for you to crowdsource and do market research
- Display your products and drive more sales
- A new way to connect, comment, like, and network
- Integrates with other social networks and your website!
Pinterest creates a lot of referral traffic which makes it great foratrracting attentions.
In this post, we have seen How to Use Pinterest for Business? If you like this, share this with your friends and follow the PublishSquare blog.