In this blog, we are going to see the Top best Grammarly Alternatives with their pricing details.
Grammarly is the Cloud-based Writing Assistant. It uses Artificial Intelligence so it suggests writing suggestions, grammar errors and spelling mistakes.
It has a free plan with limited features. Premium features are quite expensive in Grammarly.
1. ProWriting Aid (Low cost Grammarly Alternatives)
ProWritingAid is a writing assistant. Companies using ProWritingAid can provide high-quality content faster.
It helps to eliminate the common spelling errors, grammar mistakes, punctuation errors and more.
Features of ProWriting Aid:
- Better writing in less time without any common mistakes
- Provides 20 indepth writing reports, so we can understand our writings better
- Thousands of hand coded rules, so style and strenghth of text is improved
- Right word suggestions makes writing beautiful
- Easily integration on any writing platform with plugins and extensions
- It offers free trail
G2 Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Pricing: Monthly Subscription price is $15, the yearly subscription price is $60 and the lifetime subscription price is $298
Jarvis is an AI-based copywriting assistant. It is once known as conversion.ai
Jarvis is useful in writing blog articles, social media posts, marketing emails etc
It is created with 50 real-world writing skills, so we can complete our writing tasks fast
Features of Jarvis (Grammarly Alternatives)
- Jarvis supports 25+ languages whereas grammarly supports english only
- It built content from its own sources, so writing will be unique and plagarism free
- Jarvis allows us to add team members using their own login, so collaboration is wasy
- Free plan is available
G2 Rating: 4.9 out of 5 Stars
Pricing: The starter plan is $29/month (20,000 words limit)
3. Linguix Buisness (Best Grammarly Alternatives for Business)
Linguix Business is the best Grammarly alternative for business purposes.
It improves the usage of synonyms and active voice is content, so it engages users to read further
Features of Linguix Buisness:
- Linguix has a snipet feature, so we can easy send repetitive messages
- Best proofreading solution with increades text clarity
G2 Rating: 4.5 out of 5 Stars
Pricing: Trial for one week cost $5(5 users), then $50/month
Rytr is an AI-based automatic content creating software. It is highly used to write ad copies with catchy content.
Features of Rytr:
- Rytr has a own sources, so it can write high quality origianl content in just a few seconds.
- It can do copywriting framework like AIDA and PAS
- Rytr is used is various marketing content like, emails, social media ads, landing pages, web content, sales pitches and more
- Free trial is available
G2 Rating: 4.8 out of 5 Stars
Pricing: Single plan costs $29/month
5. Writesonic (AI based copywriting Grammarly Alternatives)
Writesonic is the best AI-based copywriting tool, which can create content with little information in just a few seconds
Features of Writesonic:
- It can create Ads, blog post, social media post with just few lines of text.
- Writesonic has two tools, one is AI Article and blog writer and another one is Marketing Copy Generation
- It supports 25+ languages, so can create content on multiplelanguages
G2 Rating: 4.8 out of 5 Stars
Pricing: The starter plan price is $13.05/month which is best for individuals and small writer team
Textio is an AI-based writing platform that is best for a job listing.
Recruiters can easily create perfect job listings without any effort, so they can focus on the hiring process.
Features of Textio:
- It analyse competitors and write best job description, so more people will apply
- Big companies like amazon, netflix, oracle are using Textio to write job descriptions
G2 Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars
Pricing: We have to contact Textio for pricing details
Peppertype.ai is best for content writers and copywriters because this helps you to write high-quality content in less time.
We can choose the style of our choice and start writing our great work
Features of Peppertype.ai
- It allows us to build our own library of styles
- This software have lakhs of writings topics, so it creates high quality content.
- It supports 8 languages including Hindi
G2 Rating: 4.7 out of 5 Stars
Pricing: The starter plan is $25/user/month
8. Unicheck (Grammarly Alternatives to check Plagarism)
Unicheck is the best software for plagiarism detection. This is specially created for students and educators around the world
Features of Unicheck:
- Unicheck runs live check on 40+ billion web pages to detect plagarism(biggest database)
- It has provides integrity which make students succeed in their career
- Unicheck creates reports automatically, so educators can focus on creating high quality content.
G2 Rating: 3.7 out of 5 Stars
Pricing: For 50 pages analysis, Unicheck charges $10. Custom plans are also available
In this post, we have seen the top 8 Grammarly alternatives for creating high-quality content. I hope this will be helpful for your writing career. Follow PublishSquare for more interesting posts